McLean's Immigration Law PLLC: Immigration and Nationality Law

McLean Immigration Law
Attorney Profiles
Practice Areas
Contact Us
Contact Us
Temporary Visas Employment Ba Family Based Permenant Visas U.S. Citizenship
Family-Based Immigration

Adjustment of Status

Immediate Relatives:

Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens in the U.S. can apply for permanent residency (Green Card) without waiting for a visa. Immediate relatives include the U.S. citizen's spouse, parents, and unmarried children under the age of 21.

The AOS procedure involves filing a petition and application for permanent residency here in the U.S. Applications for work authorization and travel can also be included. Your relative has to be fingerprinted and there can be an interview before granting permanent residency. In Spokane, the entire process can take less than 6 months.

Please read our Attorney Advertising Notice and our Disclaimer.Sitemap