McLean's Immigration Law PLLC: Immigration and Nationality Law

McLean Immigration Law
Attorney Profiles
Practice Areas
Contact Us
Contact Us
Temporary Visas Employment Ba Family Based Permenant Visas U.S. Citizenship
U.S Citizenship

Citizenship by Birth Abroad to U.S. Citizen Parent(s)

Certain individuals born outside the U.S. can acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. Acquisition is dependent upon the date of birth, whether one or both parents are U.S. citizens , and whether the birth was in or out of wedlock.

Proof of citizenship will be the U.S. Consulate issued documents titled Registered Birth Abroad and/or Certificate of Citizenship.

Please read our Attorney Advertising Notice and our Disclaimer.Sitemap